Employ Me Civil Works are seeking an Experienced Civil Supervisor.
Our client is one of the leading Civil companies in Canberra and is known for their hands on approach and leadership/director structure across a range of civil projects. The company has long standing relationships which offer repeat and negotiable tender options which is a major advantage in this market. This company is opening up a leadership opportunity with the objective being to invest in their higher level capability.
Reporting to the Project Manager the Civil Site Supervisor is required to ensure the assigned projects are executed in a professional, timely manner, to specifications as outlined in the contract. This role will lead the procurement, management, support and delivery of various projects in line with time, cost, quality and compliance requirements. My client is looking for people who can demonstrate a longevity in Canberra based experience.
• Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering
• At least 5 years civil construction experience of which a significant amount has been spent in subdivision.
• Land Development exp a serious advantage
• First Aid Certificate
• HR License
• Experience in cost management, contracts administration and document control
• High level planning, budgeting, reporting and analytical expertise
• Commitment to developing + maintaining culture of safety
• Understanding of regulatory + governance requirements
• Proven ability to work to deadlines in high volume environment
• Expertise in relationship management
Employ Me are the leading specialists in Civil and Construction in ACT and NSW. All of the consultants are highly successful specialists in their field. Whether it be for this role, or to discuss the prospects of your next move, call De Villiers Hugo on 0415 790 755 for a confidential conversation.